Is it really the last day of 2011?! That is almost unbelieveable to me, time really is starting to get away from me, the years go by so fast! I really enjoyed my 2011 and I can't wait to embark of my year of 2012 and all that it may bring.
Wonderful things that happened this year:
I got 3 jobs on campus
I had the concert series of a lifetime; 4 incredible concerts this year
Started my 1st to last year of college
Started this blog
Had a fantastic summer spent with Josh
Enjoyed a lot of time with my family and close friends
Now for Resolutions, some people hate them but I am alllll about them. I like setting goals for myself and I love starting a new year and thinking of "getting a clean slate".
1. Do more community service projects
2. Be more patient and a better listener
3. Watch what I say to those I love (if I wouldn't like for them to say it to me, I should not say it to them)
4. Be more devoted in my Bible readings
5. For Josh and I to continue to strengthen our relationship centered around Christ
6. To have the best year ever
What are your New Years Resolutions?
I hope that everyone has a great time celebrating the end of 2011 and ushering in 2012, may this year be full of blessings for each and every one of you. (Remember, if you're out tonight, please don't drive under the influence!) Everyone have a GREAT New Years!